What is real lonelienss likely ????

The sound of my heart beat, the ticking of the clock, a strong impulse to call someone I have long forgotten, humming a tune, aimless, the sound of the water drop in the sink, laughing alone for a long forgotten joke of my friend, remembering the sharp painful words that some one uttered to me, noting a new bloom, leaf counts in a tree ....uncountable, innumerable...all these are the song of a heart that is physically lonely...but mentally trying to be occupied...but there is an other song..sung in the depth of heart and soul, amidst multitude and large gathering, in between the laughter sounds of happy times, when more than a handful keep watch of one, when physical loneliness can never be heard of, in the tiniest corner of the filled up houses...a song, a tune that is...heard only to your ears, sung only by you ...but that which is only a strong blood drop pricking my deepest ventricle of my heart singing melancholic as its only composition....

no ear can hear ...no soul can comfort...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is to be "FAT"

Handcuff for doodling?!!- zero tolerance?

IS SILENCE THE BEST COMBAT TO OTHER'S RUTHLESSNESS