Has finally recession given up itself?

It was days when I really went past this particular empty shop. It was during one of my glorious days, on my way to Gym that I found the monster had finally left its abode. It was a cigar shop that was right at the corner of my gym. It use to scare me ( i know not why). This shop was emptied and things were removed over night. the haunting was not bad but so sudden that I could n't take it or face it. It struck me then that recession has found its way into my neighbourhood. ever after I never went past the lane without throwing a glance at my empty monster's pandemonium.
Today it was a surprise.. the pandemonium is again haunted back ...its a delightfull sight to see some one hoping for a new business. It stuck me immediately that recession is part of a social system but human hope is beyond that. Hope had captured and tuck recession under it...to be bossy ever after...
It always falls but with a new hope to rise.

Comments

  1. Hope is a good thing, probably the best of things and no good thing ever dies !!!!
    -Shawshank Redemption (we'll see it someday)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is to be "FAT"

Handcuff for doodling?!!- zero tolerance?

IS SILENCE THE BEST COMBAT TO OTHER'S RUTHLESSNESS