The craziest woman of the month

Without any delay I gave this title to the woman who surprised me on my way back home from gym. For a moment I was thinking I saw something and my brain failed to read it...but, hold on I am true...she had a pull trolley full of stuffs from lucky, an american grocery store ( did this drive me nuts...na na..) and a plastic bag full of stuffs hanging from every belt hook in the pant....just imagine her waist rounded up with lucky bags. The most thought provoking factor is that she had a little more place in her trolley to stuff in all these hanging bags... Should I call this stupidity or driven crazy or was she successful in her endeavour..made everyone watch her...and gave her a place in someone's blog. What ever be it...craziness has a strong hold in this World either to seek attention or make oneself "I am what I am"...

Happy crazing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is to be "FAT"

Handcuff for doodling?!!- zero tolerance?

IS SILENCE THE BEST COMBAT TO OTHER'S RUTHLESSNESS